Booking a personal shopping service is like departing with an advantage to face successfully the wonderful jungle of fashion brands, little hidden stores, amazing outlets and vintage boutiques in a city like Milan.
Let’s be honest, when you come to Italy you want to see the amazing historical side of Rome, you wish to go on a gondola in the romantic Venice, to go to the sea side in the south, to eat pizza in Naples but when you come to Milan the real reason is because you wish to update your wardrobe adding amazing pieces, well selected. Milan is = to Shopping, quality, design.
Italy offers so many things to see, so naturally your time in Milan will be what? One or two days, this is the main reason why picking a personal shopping service could be so helpful. You will be relaxed and ready to discover the most amazing boutiques around the city, having a fashionable cup of coffee in between or a glass of Italian prosecco while trying incredible outfits at Prada, Dior or Gucci. Believe me it’s a one of kind experience!
There are different types of personal shopping services and they can be done in English, Spanish or in French if required by the client. The types of personal shopping services are:
Luxury Personal Shopping service: it’s mainly concentrated in the well known “Quadrilatero della moda” and the stores selected for the clients based in their tastes and needs.
Premium Personal Shopping service: based on the clients lifestyle, this experience is focus on the hidden Made in Italy boutiques with special attention to the client’s expectations, It can be included the outlets and vintage boutiques.
Basic Personal Shopping service: in collaboration with Airbnb this is a great option for tourists or working men/woman that are in the city for a quick visit and wish to buy nice outfits.
Now, let me share with you 10 great stores to visit in Milan that I often include in some of the personal shopping services:
- It’s Gucci time! Every client always needs a Gucci stop
2. Dior on Montenapoleone or a quick stop at Rinascente department store
3. Max Mara for those clients looking for high quality basic pieces at a good price point
4.Mauro Leone: wonderful and cute Made in Italy shoes
5. Maje: made in france brand, with stylish collections and great fit
6. Stefanel: casual and elegant Italian clothing and accessories.
7. Concept Made they offer amazing made in Italy collections
8. Fortela great men style and excellent quality
9. Antonia one of the coolest multibrand stores in the city
10. Tod’s always a great option for both men and woman
Get ready to start successfully this fall/winter season, let’s get in touch!