Winter is here and after a shopping experience with a PSM’s personal shopper. It’s great to know where to have a milanese fashionable “aperitivo” or to go to enjoy a wonderful dinner. We’d like to share with you the best fashionable places to visit in Milan after a full-day of shopping.
1. LUCE PRADA BAR: in Milan Prada owns 2 Coffee concepts, one is Marchesi located inside of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and along Via Montenapoleone and the second one less advertised is the Luce Bar. Personally, I love Luce Bar not only to bring clients after the shopping experience on the high-end boutiques in Milan, but also to spend time meeting creative people or going there to “meet” Miuccia Prada herself, cause she often goes there.
Largo Isarco, 2.
2. CERESIO 7: I’m sure you all fashion lovers like Dsquared2 fashion house as much as I do. Imagine their fashionable style and excellent taste combined in one restaurant. Ceresio 7 Pools & Restaurant is ideal to go for a special dinner enjoying the perfect view of Milan from the rooftop and pool but also to enjoy a delicious aperitivo and one of the best Aperol Spritz cocktail in Milan. Don’t forget to check the weather because it’s perfect to have your dish by the poolside.
Via Ceresio, 7, 20154 Milano
3. BAMBOO Bar & ARMANI HOTEL: One of the most fashionable and elegant places of Milan, with a variety of options for different occasions. You can go and have a café and be pleased with a delightful dessert at the Armani Café, or go to NOBU Restaurant and enjoy a delicious sushi and after go dancing in the Armani Privé Club. One of the commun stops in the PSM’s shopping experince tour is the Armani boutique, and we usually make reservations for our clients at the Bamboo bar upstairs the Armani Hotel.
Piazzetta Croce Rossa, 2, 20121 Milano
4. CORSO COMO 10: Also one of the MUST places to visit in Milan. In 10 Corso Como you will find the most fashionable boutique filled with exclusive designs, music, art and lifestyle. They even have exclusive capsule collections. Even if there’re rumors that the store will closed soon, today is still one mandatory stop to enjoy an aperitivo or to have dinner in the Corso Como area.
Corso Como, 10, 20154 Milano
5. BULGARI HOTEL MILANO: Definitively a super fancy and fashionable place. The terrace is great to disconnect from the daily city life; you will feel you’re in a magical location. The aperitivo is great, with a lot of special cocktails, or you can just enjoy a tasty cappuccino or try the different variety of herbal teas they have to offer.
Via Privata Fratelli Gabba, 7b, 20121 Milano
6. MARTINI BAR DOLCE&GABBANA: From collaboration between Martini e Dolce & Gabbana comes this Martini bar and Martini Bistrot. This is absolutely the Milan social scene. Perfect to have a good Italian food or just enjoy quality cocktails in a top fashionable environment. Also a good option for cozy business meetings.
Corso Venezia, 15, 20122 Milano
7. SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AT LA RINASCENTE: one of the most amazing Department stores around the world. During the raining days, I often concentrate the shopping experience in this uniques amazing space, cause they have a variaty of luxury & contemporary brands to meet almost every request from my clients. After the shopping experience nothing better than going to last floor to enjoy an aperitivo and have a glass of italian Prosecco.
Piazza del Duomo
8. LuBar is a café located inside of a museum, and totally surrounded by nature. This sort of new Milanese corner, called the ‘garden restaurant’ by those who designed it, is open from 8am until midnight and it is there to welcome you for a relaxing break with traditional Sicilian food. It’s a perfect spot to have a cup of coffe, an aperitivo or to have dinner, but more than anything I can assure it is curated in every single detail, from the way the waitress dress to the way they all behave, it is a experience PSM recommend 100%.
Via Palestro 16
There are many many other beautiful places, and that’s why I invite you to follow us on the social media @ personalshoppingmilan for the next news and trendy tips…
Let me know what do you think about this Top 8!